Re: my response to the homeless discussion list

Theodore Latham (tedrico@hotmail.com)
Sun, 01 Feb 1998 15:18:33 PST

Tom,

     Who ever privately sent you this bull#$%* is obviously envious of
the network & your administration of it.  And from reading it, I
deduce they they themselves, more than likely have never been homeless,
otherwise they would view the network, what it represents, and your
efforts to administrate (which you are not on payroll or) over it, in
the positive, supportive matter, for which it deserves to be viewed in.
To the author of that ludicrous message ......

*****  *  *******  *****     *     *  *****    *
*   *  *     *     *         **   **  *        *
****   *     *     ***       * * * *  ***      *
*   *  *     *     *         *  *  *  *        *

(That's BITE ME!, if you're sitting to close to your monitor for the
design to blend in! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK TOM & VIRGINIA!)

Regards,

Tedrico Latham

TEDRICO'S PAGE
http://members.metrocity.net/Alternative/tedrico/homepage.html
Education, Shelter, and Food Assistance for the Homeless!
[mailto: tedrico@hotmail.com ]