Re: ART exhibit timid PR for homeless providers and agencies FWD

unclescam (unclescam@buskers.org)
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 01:37:20 -0500

tom i have a webpage on which any pictures of the "real" homeless can be put
up or mebbe anitra with her boundless energy can talk homeless folk to ok
thier picture at their worst times to be put out. if any one has pictures they
want put up please ask the person in the picture first.often persons are not
happy to have their picture taken while they're down. art critics disgust me