Re: Happy New Year From Gore 2000!

William Tinker (wtinker@fcgnetworks.net)
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 16:39:20 -0500

12-30-99
Dear Vice President Al Gore:
 What are your personal view points on curing the discrimination against
disabled and displaced Americans?What plans do you have to end the poverty
in our country as we know it?

 Did you ever take a look at the plan [to end homelessness] I personally
hand delivered you at the forum on disabilities in Londonderry, New
Hampshire?

 Would you actively place this fore most on your agenda to work with the
homeless advocates of our country to end this dilemma of both the homeless
now and the working poor whom are about four[4 ] paychecks from being
homeless which is sad indeed...Think about  this  long and hard this is
really a serious social disease that was created by the infra structure of
our very own government,we have had Viet Nam and Korean war vets that dying
in plain view of the Whitehouse..

 I request these things and pray you will answer them not as a political
ploy, but as a another human being who wants to be our president and will
listen to the man in the street so to speak.Because there are many persons
whom are very knowledgeable and have some excellant ideas on ending this
international problem that must be resolved and cured here, before we send
any more aid to other places....Charity begins and ends at home,as a former
homeless person and an avocate for them now I have to tell you untill we
hear the magic words from your mouth "Homelessness is not a crime" which
Tipper has been saying,we will with hold our votes or backing....

And we two voters in this house hold both voted for the democratic party in
previous elections but we need a sign..Also there are about 1,000,000
homeless persons that lives depend on your action not inaction

Thank you very much for listening to my rantings, and your personal
consideration, and we are praying that your wife Tipper is back to her
former self very soon, " she is one lady with intestinal fortitude" now,also
personally I believe she is your ace in the hole !

Sincerely yours,
William Tinker  wtinker@fcgnetworks.net    manager of
NHhomeless@egroups.com
25 Granite Street