Re: What does Governor Bush know

unclescam (unclescam@buskers.org)
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 14:42:07 -0500

you know john,
  when i was growin up i had friends who would commit a drunk n
disorderly for the three four months of winter
lodging in the slammer. it was a winter vacation. now i didn't take that
route as i always had ladies to watch after me but the winos n drunks
thought it was a good deal here in cold country. they complained ,when
we good citizens thought it violated their rights, when the cops started
sending them for treatment that lasted only weeks, and now the fruits of
our do gooding. the same drunks frreezing to death that once were in
protected settings , drying out for three four monts are now forced to
pass out on the street using alcohol as antifreeze. while we the do
goods complain when the law does what it has always tried to do.go
figger.