Re: [Fwd: chance martin's submission for best quote of 1999]

unclescam (unclescam@buskers.org)
Sun, 26 Dec 1999 00:52:30 -0500

agreed
  i'm a fan of neuro-linguistics we are what we say and to change the way/words
one uses leads to new ends. the results sought need to be different than we've
seen before. a new view of the future . we've fought the establisment and turned
into it.
i believe this form of struggle is the fight "they" want us to lead. we've seen
it before, and who won.? perhaps the role of student was for you out of
charactor. for myself i hope to learn still more and teach others to learn as
well.

http://unclescam@buskers.org          thanx