[Fwd: chance martin's submission for best quote of 1999]

unclescam (unclescam@buskers.org)
Sat, 25 Dec 1999 23:58:35 -0500

--------------EBE5E845DF89193A07B42838

Date: Sat, 25 Dec 1999 23:57:30 -0500
From: unclescam <unclescam@buskers.org>
To: "ch@nce" <coh@sfo.com>
Subject: Re: chance martin's submission for best quote of 1999

"they" don't "owe" you anything ....
let's stop there and find a way for us to make our own place in peace.
we have the chance to educate
instead we excoriate
what is the result ?
those we wish to raise up are left bereft of the tools needed.
we're smart enough to know that knowledge breeds success
yet we don't start our own schools
stop begging , start teaching