Re: chance martin's submission for best quote of 1999

unclescam (unclescam@buskers.org)
Sat, 25 Dec 1999 23:13:27 -0500

they they they . if we have nothing to lose , who the fuck are "they "? when
did we become dependant on "they"? as long as we give away our independence we
create our own defeat. "they" can't give me a home, i have to make it on my
own. if i have to beg "they" to keep me alive, am i ?