[Fwd: PRESIDENT CLINTON ANNOUNCES $900 MILLION IN HOMELESS ASSISTANCE

unclescam (unclescam@buskers.org)
Sat, 25 Dec 1999 21:19:14 -0500

--------------D693C38D0967421DCC3007D2

Date: Sat, 25 Dec 1999 21:17:29 -0500
From: unclescam <unclescam@buskers.org>
To: "ICAN! America" <icanamerica@msn.com>
Subject: Re: PRESIDENT CLINTON ANNOUNCES $900 MILLION IN HOMELESS ASSISTANCE
 TODAY

bill it seems to me the homeless must de eatin that money. with a million
poor/homeless and $900,000,000.oo ,thats 900 bucks apiece over three years. you'd
think the poor folks could make up the rest. well that's what you get for not takin
care of yourself. dependin on the government just don't pay. didn't gw reap the
rewards of dependin on the wealthy?  mebbe we should ask them instead of the
government. bill gates just dropped 300,000,000.00 on the united way as an
endowment. let's ask bill