Fw: Lttr from George W. Bush to homeless advocate

William Tinker (wtinker@fcgnetworks.net)
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 21:37:36 -0500

12-21-99
 Tony Hearn,and  All,

Is this the treatment you get too,from politicians,this is wrong he
circumvented the whole issue just like our Governor Jeanne Shaheen does .

It is a sad day in the history books when you can not get a straight un
adulterated answer to a question you asked..And I believe that the question
is one that desrves a realistic view instead of some broad reply that is not
even close to what you wrote and asked them about  in the first place!

And these people want to return to office!!! OH my word we must deny them
this because they are not in touch with reality at all.

"A Brother In Stife And In Peace" Bill Tinker

PS. Tony don,t give up we need some one to be his conscience in
Texas,because this is his character flaw[lack of compassion and spouting
religeous views that he does to impress the bible belt but not me. I am
afraid you could not buy my vote "Shrub"]...Thanks for keeping in touch
Tony,it is appreciated whole heartedly!