Re: NYC Mayor Giuliani's "Safe Streets" address on 21 Nov 1999

Graeme Bacque (gbacque@idirect.com)
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 20:31:38 -0500

You noticed he said nothing about the homeless woman who was subsequently
attacked and set on fire while riding on the subway in what was clearly a
retaliatory hate crime.

This man makes me fucking sick.

--
Graeme