Re: RI Homeless Encampment update - CALL Gov. Almond

unclescam (unclescam@buskers.org)
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 15:10:04 -0500

tom
   is there expansion of the site or are they losing ground ? have other
groups of homeless given support or is this still the same core group.? has a
contingent from boston transferred some of it's homeless to the site even for
one nite ? are there discussions on doing so ? would it be any more effective
if  two thousand homeless would be there ? is bread n jams being pro active or
merely rah rah ? what of the homeless coalition, are they so busy trying to
elect hillary that other fellow travelers are neglected ? what a bunch o
questions.
scam