Re: thank you

unclescam (unclescam@buskers.org)
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 23:54:48 -0500

sorry,the only "rights" we have depend on how much money we have..in a
capitalist world money makes rights. what rights do you have that haven't been
abrogated by our government ? life? we have a death penalty. liberty ? we're
in the top three in prison population, with a 5th of our p[opulation under
some court ordered punishment at any given time. pursuit of happiness? our sin
laws are repudiation of any right to live with a personal happiness clause.
give me the money i'll have the right to hire a good lawyer. no money no
defense no freedom no rights.
   the best revenge is living