[announce] NEWS RELEASE: INCOME ASSISTANCE XMAS BONUS (fwd)

Leslie Schentag (wy497@victoria.tc.ca)
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 14:15:52 -0800 (PST)

Here is a proposal, I like.

  Leslie Schentag
  Gremlin Research Consultants
  Web Site: http://firms.findlaw.com/gremlinz
  Voicemail: 1-888-Excite2. ext. TOGREMLINZ(8647365469)

  Myautomail: http://www.myautomail.com/auto2011.htm
  The Millenium Marketing Group: http://www.tmmg.net/lschentag/
  Get Paid for Reading Email:
http://amazingsolutionspaidemail.hypermart.net/club.cgi?refid=GDG3091
 Free Email That Pays to Use: http://trespass.net/refer.cgi?gremlinz

  "When Freedom Is Outlawed, Only Outlaws Will Be Free"
					-F.T.W. Productions, 1992.

 "It is better to die on your feet than live a lifetime on your knees"
					-Emiliano Zapata