Re: [globalization_of_labor] Laws and Agencies ARE Confounded

unclescam (unclescam@buskers.org)
Thu, 09 Dec 1999 18:02:39 -0500

--------------1B50F7FFF8FA92F768BCC458

we vote with our money in amerika.
        all these scams are needed to keep us vigilant. this political process works so
well we have had peace, in amerika, since 1870.these are the very actions which keep
amerika in the forefront of beaurocratic miasma equaled in every government not run by a
tyrant, and the cream rises to the top.if this system were to run without these cogs it
would become overbearing and righteous. you should enter these scams (with names please)
in uncle scams'   "your uncle's scam"  directory  then we'll know which of your uncles do
these acts. you can find this directory at     http://unclescam.org       .put your money
where your mind is ,
                uncle scam