Re: was 'Healing'...............?now how do I make this work

Thomas Cagle (nh-adapt@juno.com)
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 19:55:18 -0500

Sorry Graeme,
My local connection to Juno has been behaving rather badly. I finalt went
with another extention (not a local call :-(( ) and got like 290 emails
several of them on WTO. Giving me an incredible urget to blurt out of a
window that old movie war-cry "I'm mad as hell, and I'm not gonna take it
anymore" as it regards the press and all.

You got the brunt of my ire, and I appologise.

I do read from your take that we are not all that far away on our veiw of
destruction of private property.

Maybe we'll meet at an ADAPT action.

Tom C