Re: Fwd: HPN? Burch Re: SEATTLE: 'Healing'...............?

unclescam (unclescam@buskers.org)
Tue, 07 Dec 1999 03:50:25 -0500

this reminds me of the north of ireland . i can't condemn the shooters they're
protecting the innocent. amerika protected the kosovar . violence to protect the
helpless. is it a question of martyrdom. does the commitment to an ideal allow
me to overcome the animal response. this action against a ,supposed
,literate/educated group of human beings attempting to negociate a treaty.  a
coming together of indivduals to talk, to commune, to reach a concensus . they
leave us out ,we invite ourselves. we attempt to bring the dialog to them. we
wish to sit at the table and persuade them  to see our position. is the attempt
to intimidate? do you frighten your opponent into agreement ? milosovich wasn't.
no, we go to break bread. to reach peace.
  commitment..... if you blow my show , where is your high ground. where is the
respect for our brothers and sisters who choose to say "i will not commit
violence". if i bring violence down on my brother he will forgive me and
continue, on his commitment.
   violence in politics is cold buisness. it's in the motivation of the masses.
the wwf and the violent left with militias, feeding the maw to control the
thought. have you checked the right wing's e-response to seattle ? as we agonize
over  a few broken heads they  envision a war. and they have the guns.
   but we go to talk , to come to agreement..