Re: thank you

unclescam (unclescam@buskers.org)
Mon, 06 Dec 1999 16:31:56 -0500

bb
i'm sorry if i gave the impression we have any squatters rights. we in amerika
have only the right to be read our rights as they arrest us for trespassing.
80 percent of amerikan laws protect property not humans. squatting is illegal.
i say do it,i've done it. i've also smoked hemp. laws are made to be broken.
   whats the deal on closed military base use by homeless communities ? could
one start a communal startup camp on one ?
unclescam