Re: opinions are like assholes... everybody's got one

William Tinker (wtinker@fcgnetworks.net)
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 15:26:25 -0500

12-6-99
Ch@nce and group;
 I thank you for your thumbs up ,I know I get frustrated with the system,and
I personally have lost nine friends that I shared sleeping arrangements with
since 1990,they were real and caring human beings,I could not prevent their
deaths but if it were in my power I would have!
 I come from an age of IBM type writers not computors ,I had no idea how
much hell raising I could do untill I bought this and started using it!!!But
I am not capable of being malicious,or hurting any body purposely,there was
a time when I could and did,I must be getting old! I wrote the Stevons and
told them I never felt I had threatened any one ,and they gave me the tale
that it was my pointed statements that they could not hanle,so  suggested
that since i am not that adept at these keyboards that they delete my
messages when they came in its a free country,I thought I explained my
position,I don,t feel I need to go any further,also the more time spent
biching allows another brother and sisters early demise to happen...and i
can not accept this I refuse to see another brother and sister be squashed
by a society that only cares at Chrstmas....I call it GUILT offerings!
 And Thank you Ch@nce you are a brother of the world,I appreciate your
directness remind me not to piss you off,[smile from ear to ear]Thanks! "A
Brother In Peace And Strife" Bill Tinker

Subject: opinions are like assholes... everybody's got one