Re: I wish to contact you on the ICQ Network

William Tinker (wtinker@fcgnetworks.net)
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 07:59:39 -0500

12-6-99
Hello Tom,
Thank you for getting back to me about my contacting you and many other
advocates and activists.
I have a listing of over a 100 persons in my address book of either e-mail
or ICQ [stands for I seek you]very similar to Yahoo or AOL messenger a means
to communnicate at any rate,I am a hunt and peck typist and by doing this
the ICQ sent out the over 100 messeges to each and every one listed in my
book,which saved me a lot of work......More than likely I would still be
stuck to the key board on my computor!![haha]
 But I have a tremendous request of the homeless and advocates, could you
please give input and information to NHhomeless@egroups.com it will be
transmitted to all of the subscribers to my fledgling organization I do have
some risky plans to get funding for a store front,walk in center homeless
shelter in our area praying it will work out .
 Our state is sitting on 9 million dollars that could be divided up amongst
the displaced, disabled, and poor,but no our dear governor sits on it while
NH homeless people are going with out...I suppose she will never have to
sleep out side nor eat in a soup kitchen,and if she did it would not be out
of need but for attempting to garner votes.....
 So Tom if you could steer me in the right direction I would appreciate it
very much,thanking you in advance ...."A Brother In Peace And In Strife"
Bill Tinker