Re:Homeless

William Tinker (wtinker@fcgnetworks.net)
Sun, 5 Dec 1999 20:50:33 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_001C_01BF3F62.60044260

Thanks Lilly,I love it really I can dish it out too! I
 I believe I have woke up the big boys now, I got to get their minds set =
towards resolving this  dilemma-
of our homeless and disabled people ...I am a big boy now and if I =
tweaked a few persons egos to bad,,,Now we move on! GO HOMELESS PEOPLE =
GO  A Brother,and friend  Bill
PS. Inhouse fighting has never accomplished anything we have to stand as =
a homeless nation one and all or you will never be empowered only in =
your own small areas but we all know this issue is bigger than one =
person don,t we?
I for one refuse to believe that we can not help our street families,and =
nothing we can do is to small!

- Original Message -----=20
  From: Lilly Cote=20
  To: Bill Tinker=20
  Sent: Sunday, December 05, 1999 8:00 PM

  Dear Bill!
       Do you feel your being harrassed?  Just ignore the bad data and =
fix on the fact you ARE spreading the word.  I have not posted becasuse =
fortunately I have never been homeless, but it must be hell.
        Merry Christams!   lili

------=_NextPart_000_001C_01BF3F62.60044260

Thanks Lilly,I love it really I = can dish it=20 out too! I
 I believe I have woke up the = big boys=20 now, I got to get their minds set towards resolving this =20 dilemma-
of our homeless and disabled people ...I am a big boy now and = if I=20 tweaked a few persons egos to bad,,,Now we move on! GO HOMELESS PEOPLE = GO =20 A Brother,and friend  Bill
PS. Inhouse fighting has never accomplished anything we have to = stand as a=20 homeless nation one and all or you will never be empowered only in your = own=20 small areas but we all know this issue is bigger than one person don,t = we?
I for one refuse to believe that we can not help our street = families,and=20 nothing we can do is to small!