Re: Fw: Your housing units

unclescam (unclescam@buskers.org)
Sun, 05 Dec 1999 18:24:41 -0500

a bit on small housing. in massachusetts,,, any structure under 100 sq ft in
not taxed. the land it sits on is.
it seems to me that wood or paper would be preferable to plastic. this idea of
small space shelter has been floated for years. some suggestion of boxes on
wheels so that shopping carts could be dispensed with along with the charge of
theft, was layed out a month ago. one could start a homeless industry building
these with the homeless gaing empowerment thru making their own coffin. my
friend george has a plan for a solar powered unit to heat and electrfy each
unit. a portable home with storage. i could use one myself.  lovyall scam