Fwd: san-d: Medical offer to Canadians in Seattle without

Graeme Bacque (gbacque@idirect.com)
Sun, 05 Dec 1999 08:31:45 -0500

----------forwarded message----------
From: "Janet M Eaton" <jeaton@fox.nstn.ca>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 1999 09:30:33 +0000
Subject: san-d: Medical offer to Canadians in Seattle without healthcare

Date:          Sun, 05 Dec 1999 08:05:35 -0500

From: sasha <sasha@worldchat.com>

Forwarded with permission from Merrilyn in Seattle who is a doctor
concerned that some Canadians who may have been hurt during the protests
won't have healthcare.  Please feel free to forward further or to pass on
to anyone who needs help.  No charge!

much love,
Sasha

  If the Sarah or other Canadians need to reach me, they can call me at
(206) 998-6923.  That is my pager with voice mail and it is the only way
to reach me on Saturday after 8.30 am.

I also have a medical clinic in Seattle and I work on Saturdays and any
Canadians needing medical treatment can come to the clinic free.  Again,
call the above number.  Bus ride from downtown.

Merrilyn

sasha@worldchat.com

Independent contractors: Find your next project gig through JobSwarm!
         You can even make $$$ by referring friends.

Graeme
ICQ #53515294
<http://webhome.idirect.com/~gbacque/gbacque.html>
"Your anger is a gift." -- Rage Against The Machine