Re: Fwd: Human storage unit

Graeme Bacque (gbacque@idirect.com)
Sat, 04 Dec 1999 21:54:04 -0500

At 06:45 PM 12/04/1999 -0800, Coalition on Homelessness, SF wrote:

>You gotta check out these guy's website.
>
>http://www.numen.net/index.html
>
>I really like the part where the little window pops out to tell you it's
>"Perfect for storing down-sized workers, veterans and the mentally ill."
>
>Peace,
>chance martin
>Coalition on Homelessness, San Francisco

Without working links or any kind of fact sheet available about these
people I'm not so sure I'm comfortable - without context it is impossible
to determine whether they are friend or foe. The image on the page (which
to my mind resembles nothing more than a large cat-cage) with it's
associated little pop-up 'explanations' could be either clever political
satire - or blatant bigotry. Until it is clearer who these people are I
have to reserve judgment.

Graeme