Re: WTO AUTHORITARIAN RULE OR DEMOCRACY - Ammiano SF mayoral CampaignFWD /Psychological Warfare

William Tinker (wtinker@fcgnetworks.net)
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 15:36:23 -0500

December 2,1999
NHhomeless@egroups.com
Rebuttal: unclescam
Our government does not always act any differently than children they send
in insurgents to destroy or creat propaganda,they use covert operations to
over throw what they consider unfriendly  USA ideologies,and they have
placed $1,000,000 price tags on on persons they wanted to prosecute...
I understand the frustration of the WTO demonstrators,but cooler heads must
prevail,its similar to being in a prison riot take over.they give you a
little to shut you up and once the media is gone they take it all back and
inflict punishments and penalties.....
When I was a boy I dreamed about being a freedom fighter for Fidal Castro,I
really believed in him,he had the media buffaloed also but history has shown
him to be a worse tyrant then Batista{sp} his predecessor.
So all I can say is that up until 10 years ago I would have put on a hockey
mask,hard hat and took up a 36 inch  Louisville slugger,and met the police
head on and woke up in jail,but I have learned that violence begets more
violence and they have the numbers so my brother and sisters please tread
gently and concel that stick use your psychological weapons to show the
world that we can be more intelligent than "pig mentality" because you know
the police will happily pound your a--,and get away with it...
I have been supportive of the Forest Lands Group,and I support our poor and
impoverished farmers because they are treated like us disabled and displaced
under dogs,smile at them even though it hurts, they will wonder what the
hell you are smiling about!But we know right!
 Psychological Warfare reverse psychology,whatever works for the persons in
controll we have to be smarter than them and speak our minds to the news
media they will get the message out,and it does not show us to be the
animals the government expected us to be...Let them show their a-- that way
we can say look at what our leaders did to us,and we need to all vote for
your candidate not his or her smile,as his public and private policies can
and will affect us down the road so use your god given brains and throw the
bastards out, San Francisco,you guys have it togather,keep registering the
homeless they are voters to,yeah!!!!
 Its like this we don,t have to sleep with them but we can tell them we love
them,it makes them feel great and when we got what we wanted,and are walking
away smiling, they are still scratching their heads saying what happened!!
 Try it!! "A Brother In Peace And In Strife"  Bill