Re: WTO AUTHORITARIAN RULE OR DEMOCRACY - Ammiano SF mayoral Campaign

unclescam (unclescam@buskers.org)
Thu, 02 Dec 1999 14:30:31 -0500

folks i can't believe that mr ammiano will do any thing appreciably different
than the last savior, willie brown. willie was the darlin' of the left and
sold us out. jerry brown another politician savior sold us out when given the
chance. power corrupts and given the opportunity to rule it has yet to be
shown that mr ammiano will do any differently. corporations run san
francisco,politicians, and the rest of this world.
     as to seattle, violence is the tool of the ignorant. while the continued
police crack down may be overboard, no demonstrator that i have heard or seen
tried to stop the destruction of  other peoples livelihoods. when property is
destroyed the response of the police is obligatory. over 80% of laws protect
property. if this were a non violent, ghandian ,demonstration i believe the
response would have been as it was until some criminal action occurred.
tactical warfare does not need violence.