Re: homelessworld~* Re: RESEND HPN "bounced" text

William Tinker (wtinker@fcgnetworks.net)
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 07:28:39 -0500

12-2-99
Ruben,
I only was attempting to show that the politicians were at least speaking
publically along the same lines as everyone has been shouting for a long
time now ,I take no credit nor ask for any for their lack pf empathy up
untill this point , but if you feel I am wrong so be it,
NHomeless@egroups.com is a information and posting of shelters,soup kitchens
and sounding board for area homeless and persons with disabilities because
these are minorities that are discriminated against the most!
 I am certain that the politicians pander to and prostitute themselves to
the general public,I welcome your opinon and will post it along with others
to the group....Thanking you for your honesty and passion!
 "A Brother In Peace And In Strife" Bill Tinker