Re: writing to the Miami Herald re "homeless scam artists" article

Sandy Andrews (sandya@asu.edu)
Tue, 30 Dec 1997 19:59:02 -0700 (MST)

Actually, inviting the reporter to look at the HPN website and our sister
websites might be a good idea.

And it might be good to feature that article contrasting Australia and
the US somewhere on the website to enlighten readers like this one.

What bothered me the most about the Miami article was the fct that he
used the name of an apparently innocent man and made him guilty by
association.

sandy