Re: Homeless/gypsies as "scam artists" wintering in Florida FWD

Ronald J. Bartle (snuffy@berlin.snafu.de)
Wed, 31 Dec 1997 00:41:01 +0100

Ronald J. Bartle wrote:

> Tom Boland wrote:
> >
> > How many hate-the-homeless media images can *you find below?
>
> Tom... what I can find is the need to differentiate between

// -- //

> > __________
> > FWD from <http://www.herald.com/florida/digdocs/021182.htm>

- one really should read an article c a r e f u l l y from top to bottom
and bottom to top _before_ burdening others with requests for fax # and
and e.mail addresses....!   ;)

ron b.

(p.s. so a self imposed 2-1/2 teaspoons full of shugar in the coffees
tonight as punishment! <..instead of the normal 3-1/2>   OK  ;)

rb

> > "Tourists, scam artists head South:
> > Homeless snowbirds come in search of new start or new victims"
// -- //
--
Ron Bartle - Royal Air Force Veteran - Hobby Journalist - 24h wired Bed
& Breakfast in Berlin, Germany. snuffy@berlin.snafu.de +49.30.6884295