Re: Fw: Ribbon Campaign Against Poverty

H. C. Covington (ach1@sprynet.com)
Sat, 27 Dec 1997 22:02:23 -0600

Thanks Eileen:

It seems that we stand in awe of your life experiences and yet you are
still known by "Cute Dimples."  That is itself an amazing life story.
Thank you for still caring about others.

Sonny

-----Original Message-----
From: CuteDmples <CuteDmples@aol.com>
To: ach1@sprynet.com <ach1@sprynet.com>
Date: Saturday, December 27, 1997 7:03 PM
Subject: Re: Fw: Ribbon Campaign Against Poverty

Thanks for sharing the list...
On my favorite navy blazer, I wear a Double pink ribbon, ( I've survived
breast cancer twice) A red ribbon ( my daughter died from AIDS long before
it
was called that) A green ribbon ( my brother is a transplant recipient )
and a
purple ribbon, ( my roommate is an abuse survivor).  I'm  thinking just
wearing a rainbow ribbon pin may be easier : )
On a serious note, all of these are wonderful causes, and now that "hunger
and
homelessness" are being addressed, I will pass out orange ribbons with
gratitude .

Eileen Foley