Re: NCH and the Amarican Homeless Society

Virginia Sellner (wych@tcd.net)
Fri, 26 Dec 1997 21:25:12 -0800

No he doesn't,  He proves it over and over again.  I know that -- Ive had
experience trying to get him to listen and have decided it is not worth the
effort.   Virginia

At 06:11 PM 12/26/97 -0800, Anitra Again wrote:
>On Fri, 26 Dec 1997, Wandering Bear wrote:
>
>>  As Ive said again and again Im not accuseing any one of any thing at
>> this point.But with the way you continue to dodge the issue of "Poverty
>
>And I have not dodged a damn thing.  What you continue to dodge is the
>challenge that you actually listen to what someone else is saying and
>answer what they are saying.
>
>Do you know what I mean by that?
>
>_________
>WRITE ON!
>~~ Anitra
>http://www.speakeasy.org/~anitra/projects.html for a full list of websites
>and webrings because if I list them all here, you will be SO mad at me ...

Virginia D. Sellner - Wyoming Coalition for the Homeless, P. O. Box 1232,
Cheyenne, WY 82003-1232,   email:  wych@tcd.net.    URL:
http://www.tcd.net/~wych