Re: NCH and the Amarican Homeless Society

Anitra Again (anitra@speakeasy.org)
Fri, 26 Dec 1997 18:08:15 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 26 Dec 1997, Wandering Bear wrote:

>  As Ive said again and again Im not accuseing any one of any thing at
> this point.But with the way you continue to dodge the issue of "Poverty
> Pimps" And be compleatly defensive when it's mentioned ,Im am begining
> to suspect that AHS is right.

I have been answering your questions, instead of ignoring you, both
out of respect for the possibility that you are sincerely interested
in the truth, and out of respect for others "listening" in to the
conversation, who deserve to hear a full discussion and not a few
haphazard -- and possibly misleading -- remarks.

I, and others here, are presenting ideas and facts, and discussing them.

This is called "dialogue".

It is not a practice of Sharon's, Ruben's, or the American Homeless
Union, as far as I have seen.  They tend to define any attempt to
discuss issues, beyond instant agreement with their stand, as
"defensiveness".

In so doing, THEY practice mind control and suppression of the freedom
of speech.

I really hope you don't choose to follow such examples.

_________
WRITE ON!
~~ Anitra
http://www.speakeasy.org/~anitra/projects.html for a full list of websites
and webrings because if I list them all here, you will be SO mad at me ...