Re: NCH and the Amarican Homeless Society

Anitra Again (anitra@speakeasy.org)
Fri, 26 Dec 1997 17:43:01 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 26 Dec 1997, Wandering Bear wrote:

> My target at this point is not N.C.H. or S.H.A.R.E. my target is finding
> an understanding.A means to close the gap on misunderstanding.
>  That means is a common goal between us.And from what I can gather that
> goal is to oppose "Poverty Pimps"
>  Ive not made any accusation.And I dont care about any accusation made
> at this point.
>  The fact is that I do have a determand agenda to end the carrers of all
> poverty pimps.And All Im asking is a simple aggreement or disagreement
> to this goal.
>  I applaude your actions in including the homeless as equal in your
> program.That is a something that is not done very often.
>  Please dont take it wrong if I ask for the truth.Thats something we all
> need to expect.

WB, I believe that you are trying to sound very reasonable here, and
make what seems to you to be a clearcut request.

However, I think it has been answered already, a dozen times over.

How would you state what you understand of what I have been saying?

_________
WRITE ON!
~~ Anitra
http://www.speakeasy.org/~anitra/projects.html for a full list of websites
and webrings because if I list them all here, you will be SO mad at me ...