Re: NCH and the Amarican Homeless Society

Virginia Sellner (wych@tcd.net)
Fri, 26 Dec 1997 15:03:45 -0800

And what proof do you have that the people you accuse of this are doing
that?  What is wrong with them changing their minds, and realizing that this
is not what they should be doing and moving on in a positive way?  NCH is
attempting to impove the way they do things -- so why should they be
condemened for PAST actions?  Why not encouraged to change their ways and
move on?

I give up -- I'm signing off for the day, week, and rest of the year.

Virginia