Polish homeless demo attacked by nazis FWD

Tom Boland (wgcp@earthlink.net)
Wed, 24 Dec 1997 03:55:24 -0800 (PST)

FWD 3 messages from or via Zaczek <GAWLIK@PLEARN.EDU.PL>
__________
From:         Piotr Smyrak <piero@EKOIDEA.MOST.ORG.PL>
To:           Multiple recipients of list ALTER-EE <ALTER-EE@PLEARN.EDU.PL>
Subject: homeless action
23.12.97 Wroclaw

Yesterday the Wroclaw section of Anarchist Federation organized
an action in solidarity with the homeless people.

The action message was "take back the goverment palaces and give
to homeless people". The action started in front of the office of
the Solidarity trade union that supports the right wing goverment
that took over the power after the latest elections. That action
participants went to the market suare were the catholic coalition
got its offices. All the time a big police squad was following the
demo.

In solidarity, Piotr Smyrak <piero@ekoidea.most.org.pl>