Re: NCH and the Amarican Homeless Society

Virginia Sellner (wych@tcd.net)
Tue, 23 Dec 1997 16:01:00 -0800

We need to be able to agree to disagree without theattacks on each other
that seem to emanate periodically from AHS towards people that they don't
even necessarily really deal with.  It is a waste of time and energy.  That
time and energy could better be spent on a positive note rather than
continual negativity.  Look for the good -- it is there in everyone.  We
can't conquer anything with this divisive attitude projected by some.  Virginia