Re: alt.homeless (fwd)

Bonnie Briggs (s248_1132@hotmail.com)
Mon, 22 Dec 1997 13:58:04 PST

>I sent this in to the Homeless Discussion list, but forgot to send a
>copy here.  I want to keep everybody posted.  I think if this idea of
>a homeless nesgroup is going to be successful, it needs to be a
>community project -- the whole* homeless community, not any
>particular "faction".

Bonnie Briggs
Hi Anitra,
  This sounds like a great idea, but isn't hpn a homeless newsgroup?
Everyone on hpn is either currently or formerly homeless. To me, a
second homeless newsgroup seems redundant. I'd be concerned about
duplication of posts for people, like me, who are subscribed to hpn,
Streetmail, and alt.homeless. Believe me, I get enough post duplication
now. My 2 cents worth.
bonnie

http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Lobby/4149

s248_1132@hotmail.com