Re: Fw: [GRANTS] Grants research websites

H. C. Covington (ach1@sprynet.com)
Sat, 20 Dec 1997 07:38:40 -0600

-----Original Message-----
From: Virginia Sellner +ADw-wych+AEA-tcd.net+AD4-
To: ach1+AEA-sprynet.com +ADw-ach1+AEA-sprynet.com+AD4-
Date: Saturday, December 20, 1997 1:02 AM
Subject: Re: Fw: +AFs-GRANTS+AF0- Grants research websites

And in addition, when I just hit the reply button your mail bounces -- has
something to do with the numbers that show up in the reply, see below.
Virginia

+AD4-To: +ACI-H. C. Covington+ACI- +ADw-ach1+AEA-7m.sprynet.com+AD4-
+AD4-From: wych+AEA-tcd.net (Virginia Sellner)
+AD4-Subject: Re: Fw:      +AFs-GRANTS+AF0- Grants research websites
+AD4-Cc:
+AD4-Bcc:
+AD4-X-Attachments:
REPLY:

Will work on that tonight.  I have been out of town for the past week
working on homeless issues in Washington.  Will have time tonight or Sunday
to catch up.  Had 683 messages waiting when I returned and its takin a
little time to go through them+ACE-

Sonny