Fw: [GRANTS] Grants research websites

H. C. Covington (ach1@sprynet.com)
Sat, 20 Dec 1997 00:45:29 -0600

H. C. Sonny Covington +AEA- I CAN+ACE- America
Lafayette -  New Iberia, LA  70563-1722
(318) 364-6239  Fax 318-367-9141
-----Original Message-----
From: Goodwin Deacon +ADw-gdeacon+AEA-EDCC.CTC.EDU+AD4-
Date: Friday, December 19, 1997 7:40 AM
Subject: +AFs-GRANTS+AF0- Grants research websites

Hi folks,

Since a number of people have been asking general questions about how to
research grants, I thought I would pass along the Mothers of All Websites.
These were both created by Puget Sound people: the first by David Lamb at
the University of Washington, the second by Cecilia Hogan at the University
of Puget Sound.  If you start with these, you will eventually turn up
nearly every link on the web concerned with grants and a lot that are good
for individual research.

http://weber.u.washington.edu/+AH4-dlamb/research.html

http://plains.uwyo.edu/+AH4-prospect/web+AF8-fee.html

Goodwin Deacon
Associate Director of Resource Development
Edmonds Community College Foundation
20000 68th Ave. W.
Lynnwood, WA 98036-5999
Phone:  (425) 640-1131
FAX:    (425) 640-1532
gdeacon+AEA-edcc.ctc.edu

+ACo- We Review +ACo- We Review +ACo- We Review +ACo- We Review +ACo- We Review +ACo-

The We Review series reviews the latest books and periodicals of interest
to the nonprofit sector.  A sampling may be found at
http://philanthropy-review.com/review/

If you ever need help with your subscription, write to us off-list at
List-Editors+AEA-Philanthropy-Review.com or telephone us at (714) 589-5938.