Re: Proposal: alt.homeless, alt.homeless.formerly, alt.homeless.newbies (fwd)

Virginia Sellner (wych@tcd.net)
Wed, 17 Dec 1997 14:53:00 -0800

Yes Anitra you always tell it like it is.  Thanks.   Virginia

At 02:47 PM 12/17/97 -0800, Anitra Again wrote:
>Forwarded from my post to the Homeless Discussion list.  Dan Myers has
>proposed the formation of new newsgroup(s).  this was my contribution
>to the discussion -- if anyone is confused by not having more quotes
>from Dan's post, please let me know.

Virginia D. Sellner - Wyoming Coalition for the Homeless, P. O. Box 1232,
Cheyenne, WY 82003-1232,   email:  wych@tcd.net.    URL:
http://www.tcd.net/~wych