Re: homeless activist's journal

P. Myers (mpwr@u.washington.edu)
Tue, 16 Dec 1997 13:00:39 -0800 (PST)

just going through posts to save memory, and came across this...wanted to
respond to the last line about dreaming...

I agree with all you say, Tom, and thank you for 'tweaking' so that I can
find and hear my voice, and receive feedback about my own clarity or lack
thereof...this place has surely developed a sense of family, and
trustability.

If you're dreaming, Tom...you have a *GREAT track record for making those
dreams come true!!!  Keep it up, and get the next grant proposal going!

In your camp!  Pat M