Rescue needed in MICHIGAN [Ann Arbor area] (fwd)

Anitra Again (anitra@speakeasy.org)
Sat, 13 Dec 1997 00:24:33 -0800 (PST)

Just in case anyone here knows anyone there:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 1997 23:30:33 -0500 (EST)

A woman who does tons of volunteer work for other women going through
hysterectomies or other gyn problems is in dire need of some assistance,
even just a place to park [see below] SOON.

She would go to a shelter for herself but that would mean sending her
four-legged family to the pound.

Eviction is set for 12/15, and she will also lose  net connection then,
since her isp requires a "known phone dial in".

So, if you can help write to HER:  Cris <cbronson@provide.net>

Thanks and blessings

On Thu, 11 Dec 1997, cris bronson wrote:

> may as well... if you think she has something to offer in terms of help.
> even just being allowed to park the car in a driveway to sleep would be
> a g*dsend....thank you
>
> 'it takes both sides of the circle being drawn for it to be complete.
>  a circle has no endpoint - neither do the mechanics of human
>  relations... we're all a part of a circle' --- so clasp hands to
>  help each other.... cris bronson

[end forward]

___
ALF