Re: I see why it's called a trojan VIRUS

Anitra Again (anitra@speakeasy.org)
Mon, 8 Dec 1997 19:52:11 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 8 Dec 1997, Anitra Again wrote:

> On Mon, 8 Dec 1997, Peace through Reason wrote:
>
> > It's time to call out the white blood cells and squash this foul-breathed
> > virus.
> >
> > There's much better things to talk about, kids.
> >
> > et in dc

Sorry about that; my fingers slipped.

The latest choco-mania has already moved off-list; V., I will cc you
on future posts, and I might have some of those to date still on
file.

We all unwind in our own way, folks.  I do not concede that there is a
narrow group of "better" subjects to talk about;  humans have a
variety to them, and are not serious and elevated *all* the time.

I do freely acknowledge that what entertains me does not always
entertain the next bear.

One of the things that keeps a list like this alive is being able to
do some give-and-take between, to use an example from one of my other
lists, folks who can talk about James Joyce *forever* and those who get
the screaming meemies after three posts.  Both the cc list and the
delete key  are useful tools.
There is no truth that cannot be turned into a lie if you just ::
take it seriously enough. ~~ There is no lie that won't become ::
more dangerous if you just take it a little more seriously. ~~ ::
			  ~~ WRITE ON! ~~ Anitra L. Freeman ~~ ::
anitra@speakeasy.org             http://www.speakeasy.org/~anitra