Re: Fw: TROJAN VIRUS (fwd)

Anitra Again (anitra@speakeasy.org)
Mon, 8 Dec 1997 18:13:23 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 8 Dec 1997, P. Myers wrote:

> Having corresponded with you, Bruce, I'm willing to bet that, if you *are
> able, through the end of this thread, be a "good boy"...it'll be a
> personal historical first!

In my opinion, good boys don't keep their mouths shut. :)

(Neither do good girls.)

(I have a feeling this is one of the threads that would never get on
CSF.  Whaddaya think?)
There is no truth that cannot be turned into a lie if you just ::
take it seriously enough. ~~ There is no lie that won't become ::
more dangerous if you just take it a little more seriously. ~~ ::
			  ~~ WRITE ON! ~~ Anitra L. Freeman ~~ ::
anitra@speakeasy.org             http://www.speakeasy.org/~anitra