Re: Fw: TROJAN VIRUS (fwd)

Anitra Again (anitra@speakeasy.org)
Mon, 8 Dec 1997 17:00:28 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 8 Dec 1997, Bruce D. Burleson wrote:

> On Mon, 8 Dec 1997, Anitra Again wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 8 Dec 1997, H. C. Covington wrote:
> >
> > > Don't you Ladies know what "Trojans" are???
> >
> > WE do, Sonny.  Why do you think the idea of a chocolate Trojan is so
> > ... tantalizing? :)
> >
> > And you DEFINITELY don't want to get viruses in them.  Sweet, Thick
> > and Delicious, though, might be worth ... thinking about.
>

> This thread is getting me quite.... well.... worked up.  <G>

Actually, Bruce, I think it's getting a bit thicker than a thread.

Wouldn't you say so, Pat?
There is no truth that cannot be turned into a lie if you just ::
take it seriously enough. ~~ There is no lie that won't become ::
more dangerous if you just take it a little more seriously. ~~ ::
			  ~~ WRITE ON! ~~ Anitra L. Freeman ~~ ::
anitra@speakeasy.org             http://www.speakeasy.org/~anitra