Re: Fw: TROJAN VIRUS (fwd)

P. Myers (mpwr@u.washington.edu)
Mon, 8 Dec 1997 09:24:10 -0800 (PST)

SROTFL (and my stomach is beginning to hurt!)  Well.Done.Anitra!!!
Sonny:  note bene-- Bruce got out of this before he suffered serious
cerebral injury...Anitra and I are conditioned, as it were, having
previously considered personal preferences of chocolate over, under or
...well...re computers  (and *Anitra started *that!)...just advising you
take care...when the grrrls get going in this way....can be hard to keep
up!  *SROTFL!!!!!and !  Pat M