Fw: TROJAN VIRUS (fwd)

H. C. Covington (rdc01@sprynet.com)
Mon, 8 Dec 1997 10:01:11 -0600

Don't you Ladies know what "Trojans" are???

Sonny
-----Original Message-----
From: P. Myers <mpwr@u.washington.edu>
To: Bruce D. Burleson <anvil@tiac.net>
Cc: Anitra Again <anitra@speakeasy.org>; hpn@aspin.asu.edu
<hpn@aspin.asu.edu>
Date: Monday, December 08, 1997 8:50 AM
Subject: Re: TROJAN VIRUS (fwd)

ahem.  you are both disgusting. and you know it.

*I, however, have the good excuse of being in a city where it's toooo
early to think, and in a test week where I still have a paper due ...
interestingly, and appropriate to this thread...*8D...it's on the
acceptance of the role of deviant.

WE three could clearly publish in this arena.

Pat M