Re: TROJAN VIRUS (fwd)

P. Myers (mpwr@u.washington.edu)
Mon, 8 Dec 1997 06:52:52 -0800 (PST)

Yeah, uh-huh, *I started this...and I do nibble the chocolate off
first...after very carefully applying it...just one question...when did
Anitra sleep last??

(you know, I'm not sure Bruce can keep up with us, once we get one of
these threads really rolling...and, God, Gwen  will be awake soon!)

std...yes, I know, but considering what we're up to here (sorry, hadda say
it)...I'm not touching this fer nuthin'!!

rotfl!  Pat M