Re: TROJAN VIRUS (fwd)

P. Myers (mpwr@u.washington.edu)
Mon, 8 Dec 1997 06:49:12 -0800 (PST)

ahem.  you are both disgusting. and you know it.

*I, however, have the good excuse of being in a city where it's toooo
early to think, and in a test week where I still have a paper due ...
interestingly, and appropriate to this thread...*8D...it's on the
acceptance of the role of deviant.

WE three could clearly publish in this arena.

Pat M