Re: TROJAN VIRUS (fwd)

Anitra Again (anitra@speakeasy.org)
Mon, 8 Dec 1997 06:37:55 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 8 Dec 1997, Bruce D. Burleson wrote:

> On Mon, 8 Dec 1997, Anitra Again wrote:
>
> > >  IF YOU RECEIVE A FILE THAT IS CALLED > AOTOOLS.EXE > DON'T DOWNLOAD AND
> > > DON'T EXECUTE > CONTAINS A TROJAN VIRUS!!!!!!!  > WARN AS MANY FRIENDS AS
> > > YOU CAN PLEASE!  >
>
> Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, huh huh huh huh huh, you said "trojan."
> <grin>
>
> Thanks for the notification!  I never download anything, but will be on
> the lookout for this little bugger anyway.
>
> :) Bruce B.

Bruce!  You don't want to use Trojans that contain *viruses*! :)

(are we on the way to another "chocolate" thread, folks?)
There is no truth that cannot be turned into a lie if you just ::
take it seriously enough. ~~ There is no lie that won't become ::
more dangerous if you just take it a little more seriously. ~~ ::
			  ~~ WRITE ON! ~~ Anitra L. Freeman ~~ ::
anitra@speakeasy.org             http://www.speakeasy.org/~anitra