Support Larry Milligen -Reply (fwd)

P. Myers (mpwr@u.washington.edu)
Fri, 5 Dec 1997 08:48:20 -0800 (PST)

this was an *instantaneous reply, when I sent my email supporting the
purposes of the fast to the Mayor...Pat Myers

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 1997 08:42:02 -0800
From: Mayor Golding <mayor@sdmayor.sannet.gov>
To: mpwr@u.washington.edu
Subject: Support Larry Milligen -Reply

Thank you for writing.

Unfortunately, due to the high volume of comments I receive on the Internet,
I am unable to respond to each individually.

Please be assured that I will give your thoughts my fullest consideration.
I appreciate your taking the time to write and, again, thank you.

If you would like to send me something in addition to these comments by U.S.
mail, the address is

Mayor Susan Golding
202 C Street, MS 11A
San Diego, CA  92101

To learn more about the City of San Diego and the sevices provided on the
Internet, please contact the City of San Diego's Home Page at

http://www.sannet.gov.  Thank you!